^ back to top
Services for a Successful Sale
When it comes to selling your home, you need to make sure you're working with the right professionals. The professionals that will help you make the most beneficial decisions. MenardJohnson & Associates provides many invaluable services. Our experienced staff is always looking to serve you with world-class customer service and care. We have been assisting our clients in Chicago and the Chicagoland suburbs for over 30 years. When it comes to Chicago real estate, no one knows it better than MenardJohnson & Associates.
Simple Steps to Selling:
- The exposure offered with our advertising and marketing campaigns is key in your house being sold quickly.
- Taking pictures may not always be an advantage - know when it's right to do so! - MenardJohnson & Associates' experience can position your home in the appropriate light to the appropriate potential buyers.
- Nowadays, over 90% of buyers research the internet first when searching for a home.
- Homes need to be presented in the best possible light, to help provide vision and possibilities for the potential buyer.
Your MenardJohnson Advantages:
- MenardJohnson & Associates positions our clients' homes, so the buyer's vision is not hindered when viewing it. They will see every potential benefit when considering your home for sale.
- When we sell your home, we always personally show it. No lock boxes or passing out keys. The house doesn't sell itself and no one should rely on brick and mortar to do it alone.
- We believe personal attention is what sells property more quickly and we make the time and effort to sell your property right. A missed showing is a missed opportunity!
- Our expertise over the past 30 years, provides a knowledge base in many areas of real estate: development, zoning, neighborhoods amenities, new construction, etc., so when we list your home, we do it with the knowledge to get you the highest price.
Make the Right Home Purchase for You
At MenardJohnson & Associates, we pride ourselves on using proven methods and techniques, along with the latest availability in information technology, to make your dream home buying process a smooth and enjoyable experience. We'll save you money and time throughout the entire process. Our professional staff acts as Buyer's Agents holding sole loyalty to you, caring for your interests and that of your present and future family.
Simple Steps to Purchasing:
- Ask questions! The more you know, the better your choices become when presented with difficult decisions.
- Discuss your needs, desires and limitations with your real estate consultant.
- Base your decision on facts, not emotion and hearsay. That hasty conclusion could lead to a decision that may cost you thousands.
- Always be pre-approved prior to starting your buying search to expedite the process once you find your ideal home.
- Explore and understand the different neighborhood areas and the characteristic differences between them.
- Knowing what you want and where you want it will help your search be less stressful and more time-effective.
- Be realistic!
Your MenardJohnson & Associates Advantages:
- With over 30 years of experience, MenardJohnson & Associates offers our clients the advantage of an extensive knowledge base that is difficult to compare and nearly impossible to beat. We assist our clients in taking the time that they need and provide the information to get the right home.
- Location, custom-built, development and zoning all play an important role in your home purchase. MenardJohnson & Associates brings experience in all of these areas that few can offer.
- MenardJohnson & Associates tailors our services to our clients' needs. Tell us what you're looking for and we'll offer you a unique menu of beautiful homes to suit your tastes.
- The properties we sell can include first time homes, custom built homes, new constructions and more. We're ready to provide what you need.
- Knowledge, experience and total service - it's what MenardJohnson & Associates is all about!
A Buyers Consultant should be service focused and not